As thrilled as I was to see the new Tarzhay (can you hear me dragging that one out?), open up on La Brea, the parking nightmare and lack of stock has driven me back to the og location on La Cienega time, and time again.Of course I prefer having a shiny, clean, safe, more luxury experience at the newer store, but if they don't have what I'm looking for and I still have to pay for parking - talk about adding insult to injury - what's the point?
This location feels a lot like Target's red-headed step sister, but let me tell ya, she delivers. Time and time again, I've been able to find exactly what I was in the store for (including advertised specials and sales items) when they've been sold out all over town at the other locations. Another plus is the ample garden shop area - something you won't find at the "other" location either. And of course, there's parking. Easy, free, ample parking. Just as it was meant to be.
A point off to the ghetto factor that seems to pervade virtually every element of your experience here. Once you're prepared for it and over it (which, you generally will be after getting screwed some way or another at that "other" location), it's smooth sailin'.
Oh, and there's a Micky D's at the far corner of the parking lot. What better way to wrap up a g-h-e-t-t-o afternoon than with a Big Mac, fries and a shake?
3535 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016 (310) 895-1131
No comments:
Post a Comment