
The Sauce has been off in Yelpland but has since "parted ways." Cue the sigh... c'est la vie.
So, what's next? Enjoying a little downtime and a much needed makeover (read, new website coming soon!) and then back with the 411 on all things hot, fabulous and LA again, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, I'll be doing a little guest blogging, working on a pet project I like to call the LA Street Food Fest and getting back to consulting. And, you can always find the Sauce on Twitter @SauceLA
3 comments:
Best of luck in your non-yelp endeavors! I joined Yelp earlier this year and part of the reason that I did was the spirit and writing that you exemplified. Thanks for the effort! I look forward to seeing what comes next for you.
Hey S! Perhaps we'll have a chance to connect on non-Yelp subjects sometime soon. Looking forward to following you in your next endeavors.
* Jessie B. R.
"Is yelp dying a slow death?" LOL priceless
Post a Comment