09 October 2007

village pizzeria


If you love Larchmont and you love a thin crust slice as much as I do, you owe yourself a trip to Village Pizzeria.

I've only been in at lunch for pizza and garlic rolls, but both are worth the extremely reasonable price of admission - 3 huge slices, 2 garlic rolls, 2 sodas - 12 bucks! The space is small which can make evening dining a pain in the ass, but at lunch with the outdoor patio, it's perfect.


Try the sausage or the clam and garlic - both were deelish. The veg pizza was just as yum, but a little oily for my taste. They all have the perfect thin crust.

The owner just bought a building in Hollywood near my office. I hear he's a dick, but hey, it's great pizza none the less. Look for a second location to open up on Yucca across from Joseph's as soon as he's done kicking out the rest of the old time tenants...

And PS, if you're local, the pizza will come to you. They deliver.


131 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(323) 465-5566


Photo courtesy of Joan S.

No comments: